The construction of the Baroque church began in the year 1701, in the place of the wooden church, moved to Estelnic. The foundation stone was laid in 1722, its construction lasted for seven decades. The church was consecrated in 1796 in honor of the Holy Trinity. Since then it was deteriorated many times by earthquakes and fire. It was entirely renovated in 1996. In the crypt under the sacristy rest the mortal remains of the devout Christian and school founder Nagy Mózes.