In the 19th and 20th centuries master builders, stonemasons, locksmiths and joiners worked in order to reconstruct the town Târgu Secuiesc after the fire in 1834. Most of the buildings of the town center were built in the second part of the 19th century and in the first part of the 20th century. We don’t know the creators of the wrought iron ornaments, which can be seen on the buildings in the Gábor Áron square, but many of such creations have been preserved in the town. Among the archive documents in existence we suppose that are the works of the locksmith Szabó Mózes. For instance the wrought iron gate, located in the southern part of the Vigadó House of Culture, bears the name of Szabó Mózes. At the end of the 19th century the square was dominated by different buildings in Baroque style with hipped roof and partly collapsed walls and wooden houses with porch, which disappeared gradually.